“Half of my advertising spend is wasted. The trouble is, I don’t know which half” – John Wannamaker
This is especially true of live communications. Despite up to 20% of marketing budgets often being allocated for events, there has never been a comprehensive way to measure event ROI, especially across all formats – live, virtual, or hybrid.
Knw unites innovative data analysis/reporting with technology tools such as:
- Measurement of pre-event marketing efforts
- Onsite engagement measurement (geolocation tracking for attendee counts, dwell times and heatmaps)
- Anonymous facial recognition AI to measure audience sentiment across all event/exhibitor content
- Post event measurement of event sustainability (social media reach, press clippings)
- Measurement and offset options for an event’s carbon footprint. Knw can be utilized regardless of format (live, virtual, hybrid) and measures and analyzes the full customer experience captured from touchpoints deployed across any event zone.
Knw goes even further by converting that insight into recommendations, optimizing results for the future.
This includes measuring and analyzing all pre-event marketing efforts across all formats, regardless of the event marketing / CRM tool utilized.
This includes measurement and analysis of attendee engagement, including dwell times, check-in/check-out times, average duration, traffic counts, and heat maps across any part of the event: sessions, exhibits, keynotes, networking areas, registration, or any other. Engagement measurement utilizes Knw’s proprietary traffic/check-in/check-out capabilities.
This includes measuring and analyzing attendee sentiment across any part of the event: sessions, exhibits, keynotes, networking areas, registration, or any other. Audience sentiment measurement utilizes knw’s proprietary anonymous facial recognition AI to measure positive energy by specific demographics.
network & reach
This includes the measurement and analysis of post-event reach, including media coverage, hashtag reach, and other available measures. Data can be captured using market-leading press coverage / social media measurement tools.
carbon footprint & sustainability
Knw enables you to quickly enter critical event data to calculate the carbon footprint of your event and provides offset options.